Plenary and invited lectures
(confirmed so far)
- Wiesław Gruszecki, Lublin, Poland - "Regulation of light harvesting and excitation energy transfer in the photosynthetic apparatus of plants"
- Radek Cibulka, Prague, Czech Republic - "Flavins: from yellow cofactors to useful tools in photocatalysis"
- Stefan Lochbrunner, Rostock, Germany - "Electron Transfer Pathways from Time Resolved Spectroscopy"
- Michel Sliwa, Lille, France - "Synergy between serial femtosecond crystallography & transient absorption spectroscopy to reveal the dynamics of photo-switchable fluorescent proteins"
- Andrzej Sobolewski, Warsaw, Poland - "Burning water with sunlight: insights from computational chemistry"
- Michał Gil, Warsaw, Poland - "Supersonic jet spectroscopy of aza-aromatic molecules with intra- and intermolecular hydrogen bonds"
- Janina Kopyra, Siedlce, Poland - "Decomposition of biologically relevant molecules by electron impact"
- Leszek Łapiński, Warsaw, Poland - "Solid H2 versus solid noble-gases: Matrix-environment effect on photoinduced hydrogen-atom transfer in heterocyclic compounds"