Laboratory SL-1 participates in the project:
European Action towards Leading Centre for Innovative Materials (EAgLE)
The EAgLE project aims at establishing at the Institute of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IFPAN) a leading multiprofile research Centre for designing and fabricating new materials, their characterization and testing under extreme experimental conditions. Part of the project performed by the SL-1 staff is concentrated on characterization of materials and learn a new advanced method for this.
Within the project an X-Ray Photoelectron Spectrometer (XPS) will be acquired, making it possible to perform element specific and chemical sensitive characterization of materials with 3D resolution.
List of Work Packages (WP) of the EAgLE project.
The participants in the EAgLE project:
- Prof. Krystyna Jabłońska – tasks leader: 2.1 (Elettra), 3.1, 4.1, 4.2
- Prof. Wojciech Paszkowicz – WP6 leader
- Dr. Iraida Demchenko – WP2 vice leader; tasks leader: 2.4 (ALBA), 3.2, 3.9
- Dr. hab. Piotr Dłużewski, Prof. of IP PAS – tasks leader: 3.5, 3.7, 3.10
- Dr. hab. Jerzy Pełka, Prof. of IP PAS – task leader: 6.4
- Dr. hab. Sławomir Kret – task leader: 2.3 (University of Warwick)
- Dr. hab. Anna Wolska – task leader: 2.2 (ESRF)
- Dr. Aleksandra Drzewiecka-Antonik – tasks leader: 3.3, 3.12
- Dr. Marcin Klepka – task leader: 3.11
- Dr. Ryszard Sobierajski – tasks leader: 2.14 (XFEL), 3.14
- M.Sc Joanna Libera – logistic support of the incoming and outgoing visits;
logistic support to the Chair of ISC in preparation of ISC meetings
Conferences and workshops of the EAgLE project.